Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day two was a grey overcast day but was great for doing the touristy thing. and it was the day to go do some shopping.

We stopped at the market at the north end of Kapa'a first and I was  a little dissappointed with the number of venders there way down from the last time we were here. I was still able to get a shirt I had been looking for since the last time we were in Hawaii.There were orchids from the normal size to tiny ones the size of my baby finger nail and colours you wouldn't believe. 

We then went into the Orchid Alley for a look, and were able to take pictures this time 'Yehhhhh",after spending a long time admiring the blooms we moved along to other shopping then lunch and home to the suite.

1 comment:

  1. oooh...orchids! My favorite! The hardest part about seeing them in Hawaii is not being able to take any home! pesky agriculture regulations! Great news about the shirt! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete